The 2017 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Saturday, May 20, 2017, at 9:00 a.m., local time, at the Odess Theater in the Allen Hall on the Sitka Fine Arts Campus located on the historic Sheldon Jackson Campus in Sitka, Alaska.
It’s that time of year again! Please watch your mailboxes for information and proxy materials for the upcoming Annual Meeting and join us at one of our upcoming Shareholder Information Meetings.
Please take the time to submit your proxy. By promptly submitting your proxy electronically or returning the corporate blue paper proxy you can help your corporation avoid the necessity and expense of sending follow-up letters to ensure a quorum.
On our website you will find the following information, which you will also receive in the mail very soon:
- Notice of Annual Meeting: Date, Time, Location, Purpose.
- Proxy Return Incentive: If you return a CORPORATE proxy before the proxy deadline, you will be eligible for a $25 incentive.
- Board Slate Candidates: Candidate statements for each of the Board Slate Candidates: Joshua Horan, Faleene Worrell, and Shirley Yocum.
- Shareholder Resolution 2017-01: To Reduce the Number of Directors from Nine to Seven.
- Shareholder Resolution 2017-02: To Reduce the Quorum Requirement for SAI Shareholder Meetings
- Annual Meeting Prizes: Submit your CORPORATE proxy before the deadlines for a chance to win Early Bird, Electronic, and Corporate proxy prizes.
- Shareholder Information Meetings: Informational meetings will be held in Seattle, Anchorage, Juneau and Sitka. The purpose of the meetings is to provide a corporate update.
- Annual Meeting Documents: Links to the Annual Report, Proxy Statement, Proxy, Prize Sheet, Incentive Sheet, and Information on Shareholder Resolutions 2017-01 and 2017-02. (see below)
Please take the time to submit your corporate proxy.
The Board recommends the Board Slate Candidates: Joshua Horan, Faleene Worrell, and Shirley Yocum.
The Board recommends a YES vote on Shareholder Resolutions 2017-01 and 2017-02.
ANNUAL MEETING DOCUMENTS
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO SUBMIT YOUR PROXY!