NOTICE OF 43rd ANNUAL MEETING OF SHEE ATIKÁ, INCORPORATED SHAREHOLDERS
May 20, 2017
Shareholders of Shee Atiká, Incorporated (herein “Shee Atiká” or “SAI”), an Alaska corporation with an address of 315 Lincoln Street, Suite 300, Sitka, Alaska, 99835, invites its shareholders to the Forty-Third Annual Meeting which will be held at the Odess Theater in Allen Hall on the Sitka Fine Arts Campus located on the historic Sheldon Jackson Campus in Sitka, Alaska on Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. local time (herein the “Meeting”), for the following purposes:
- To hear a report on Shee Atiká’s operations for 2016.
- To elect three Directors whose terms shall expire at the Annual Meeting in 2020.
- To hold a shareholder vote on reducing the number of directors.
- To hold a shareholder vote on reducing the quorum for shareholder meetings.
- To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
The record date for the Meeting is April 17, 2017, and only shareholders holding Class A voting stock as of that date are eligible to vote at the Meeting or any adjournment thereof. Shareholders with non-voting Class B stock may attend the Meeting, but will not be able to vote.
Class A shareholders attending the Meeting will be able to receive ballots following registration. Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 20, 2017.
ALL CLASS A SHAREHOLDERS ARE URGED TO PROMPTLY SUBMIT THEIR PROXY ELECTRONICALLY OR DATE, SIGN AND RETURN THEIR PAPER PROXY IN THE POSTAGE-PAID ENVELOPE SO THEIR SHARES WILL BE VOTED IF THEY CANNOT ATTEND THE MEETING IN PERSON. ALL PROXIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE INSPECTOR OF VOTING BY 5:00 P.M. LOCAL TIME, ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 17, 2017. PROXIES RECEIVED AFTER SUCH DATE AND TIME WILL NOT BE VOTED AT THE MEETING.
BY RESOLUTION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
Dated: April 20, 2017
Joshua Horan, Secretary